WnSoft Forums

Locate a Video or Photo within PTE AV

Gaga

Would like to be able to find a Video and/or a Photo within my PTE AV Slideshow. The File Directory within PTE indicates I am using a Video/photo by having the filename highlighed in bold, but it does not locate the file for me. I would like an option Rclick on a mouse etc that will locate the PTE Slide and go directly there so I and edit it. This extra option could added to the existing RMouse options called " Locate File within PTE AV Slideshow" or something similar.

Hello Gaga

If you have not yet followed the good advice from Rosy, as soon as you have all the necessary files (photos, videos, sound tracks) for your slideshow, you can go to the "File" menu and "Create backup in ZIP".  It is a very efficient and easy way to create an archive.  Highly recommended.

To know the location of a file used in a project, right clip / File information, it gives the file path, although you cannot go directly to that location. What works very well is to configure your preferred audio, image and video editors in preferences and with right clip / edit file it will open directly in the editor you have configured.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:06 PM, wideangle said:

The question relates to locating or finding the actual slide(s)  where a video or photo is used, within a project.

I think so too. ProShow Producer users are well aware of how clearly the thumbnail of a photo shows how many times it has been added to a project. The issue of adding such a feature in version 11 has already been discussed. How and when this will be implemented is still unknown. The VnSoft team is currently beta testing and debugging the Mac version. But in the Producer, it is also not visible in which slides this photo is found. Such information would also not be superfluous.

Paul

2021-01-04_111320.jpg