WnSoft Forums

Using Different Size Video Clips

Xenofex2

Is there any problem if one adds numerous video clips to individual slides in a Show but all which are of different sizes and frame rates? (eg 848 x 480 & 30fps, another, 1280 x 720 @ 29.97fps and so on). Or should I use a video converter first to get the video clips to the same size & frame rate before I bring them into PTE?

With the lack of family get-togethers over the past year I was going to see if I could put together some of the family video memories for 2020 sent via WhatsApp interspersed with images. Just an idea.

George

7 minutes ago, Xenofex2 said:

Is there any problem if one adds numerous video clips to individual slides in a Show but all which are of different sizes and frame rates? (eg 848 x 480 & 30fps, another, 1280 x 720 @ 29.97fps and so on). Or should I use a video converter first to get the video clips to the same size & frame rate before I bring them into PTE?

You can mix video clips with different parameters (size, fps, codecs), on the same slide or several slides. No limitations.