WnSoft Forums

Can I delay the start of a Video Clip within a background slide?

Xenofex2

I cannot seem how to workout as to how to add a Video Clip to a background image but delay it starting to play until around the 11 seconds mark?

In my current project, I have a ‘background image’, I have then added a ‘cartoon’ which appears for a few seconds after which it reduces in size and moves to a position somewhere on the left of the screen. It is at this stage, after around 11 seconds, that I also want this short video clip to start to play in a position just above this cartoon.

I am into the O&A tab but cannot see how I get the Video to start at the 11 seconds point. Even though my first ‘Key Frame’ for the Video is at 11 seconds, the video is already playing.

PTE Video 02.jpg

40 minutes ago, Xenofex2 said:

I am into the O&A tab but cannot see how I get the Video to start at the 11 seconds point. Even though my first ‘Key Frame’ for the Video is at 11 seconds, the video is already playing.

It is necessary to set the offset and remove the visibility of the video until the desired moment in one of two ways.

Paul

2021-01-18_171215.jpg