WnSoft Forums

ANOTHER YEAR ENDS

Lakelandlass

Just another simple slideshow -  of  images taken whilst walking in the English Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales.  16:10 format.  Like everybody else, struggling a bit for photographs as due to various reasons, not least lockdown, done very little in the way of photography in the last 18 months.  Keyboard control enabled.

Link: https://www.slideshowclub.com/files/file/620-end-of-another-year/ 

Hi Maureen. Happy new year.

Great show as usual.

Couple of shots I have very similar ones in past shows. The sheep on top of the feed bales, mine was called High Fibre Diet & the one running downhill could be from Gayle Mill in Wensleydale? Brought back happy memories when the world wasn't in such chaos.

The only pictures we've taken this year have been through the windows or inside the rooms. Haven't tried my new Panasonic DCG100 yet. 

Keep safe

Rosy & M.

Breakfast Time.jpg

Nicely done, Maureen!  You've captured some lovely light in those photographs and the presentation is very relaxing.  Hopefully, you'll be able to capture some new travel photos again sometime in 2021.  That is my hope too!  Hope you are doing well!