WnSoft Forums

png files and transparency

t8keiteasy

Hi everyone

I would like to use png files in order to use transparency.

I want to show postcards like with passing from one to another using page movement transtion

I have about fifty images so I don't want to use parents-child animation or complicated stuff.

If png images are accepted, the transparency does not work..

Do you have any idea to let it work simply

All the best

A Philippe.png

Hi,

Thank you for being interrested of my post.

So ok, this is two png pictures I would like to use (in my project I will use 50 images)

Number 2 should recover image 1. As there are png images, I would like that when image 2 is displayed, it looks like image 2 is recovering image 1.

As image 1 and 2 don't have the same position, I'd like to see borders of image 1.

But, even if I use png files, when image 2 is being displayed I can't see image one.

Instead of transparency, I see greys contours

Is it clearer for you

All the best

Projet1.zip

image 00 transp is the same image format but with no image at all.

No exe file in this sent zip file

What davegee send me is what I would like to see, but as I have to use up to 50 images, I don"t want to use objects in order to still using the power of PTE and configure times, adding a sound, animations...

I don't want to have only one slide :-)

All the best

00 transp.zip

My quesiton becomes simple, is it possible to use png image file as slide background (and see the result) ?

If not, I need to use objets and just one slide or to use objects for the transition, then changing slide to be the same as previous and use another object...

but it will becomes tuff to use full power of Pte

I could also use one object per slide for transitions, then changing slide to be the same as previous and use another object for the new transition

You may have a look at custom transitions. There you can specify that the transition's animations work without the backgrounds, while the backgrounds just perform a dissolve. Using constructions with splitters, you have additional possibilities.