WnSoft Forums

Barry's 3D Book.

Rosemary A

In the 3D book video I concentrated of creating the book and pages. To get the images onto the pages, I suggested that an image editor was used. That way you get to arrange the images on each page. So, you would open page 1 of your book into an image editor like Photoshop and add the images there. Then save that page with the same name, back into your project folder. It replaces the original page, but now it has your photo content on the page.

Alternatively, create your images (you would still need an image editor) at the same size as the pages and save them with the same name as the page, so the image becomes the page. This is not quite so creative as using an image editor. 

The fact that you need both portrait and landscape images on the pages, suggests you should be using an image editor. Do you have one and can you tell me what that is. Photoshop, Elements ?

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your explanation. I must of missed that line in your tutorials about using an image editor to place the photos. Back to Scrapbooking days for me. I use Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 64 bit. I am happy with it as I have used it for years. It does the same job as Photoshop for me. It even accepts Photoshop plugins.

Rosemary

Thanks again, Barry. I have already tried this method and it works well. I had wrongfully assumed that I could do everything in PTE. The whole process was rapidly becoming an obsession!! Now on to some more of your tutorials for which I sincerely thank you. I am finding quite a learning curve between PTE AV Studio and ProShow Producer.

Rosemary