WnSoft Forums

In an embrace of memories

Thanks Whirlpool Photoclub! The material is presented very interestingly. How small performance, slaughtered for moments and years. Good luck and health!

Grazie Whirlpool Photoclub! Il materiale è presentato in modo molto interessante. Come  piccola esibizione, massacrata per momenti e anni. Buona fortuna e salute! 

Thought it was an excellent presentation of the history of your club. It is a little long for general audiences, but that is not your intended audience so it is OK.

A nice mix of transition effects, well handled.

Since you asked for feedback, a couple of things:

- I found the opening title difficult to read, I recognize Italian is not my first language, but I think more contrast between the title and the back ground would be better. Maybe a bolder font, with a heavier stroke?

- the finish of the transitions from 1:50-2:29 is a cut, not a fade. I found that to be jarring/disturbing. Perhaps it could be faded out over a second or so?

-The "pocket watch" was very well done. Great work! It would be even better if the hand holding it were in focus.

- I found the part after Covid to be confusing and not clear. I think you were showing the effects/disruptions of Covid, but I couldn't make any of the pictures out and quickly lost interest/became confused,

Overall a nicely produced, well handled AV show with nice music. 

I really like the photo animations on the table and how they fly into view. My only wish is that it was viewable at 60 frames/second instead of 25 frames/second.

Thanks,
Tom