WnSoft Forums

3D book animation [SOLVED]

macian

I have been trying to follow Barry Beckham's video tutorial on making a 3D book animation but have come across an anomalous relationship between the "Frame" size and the "Image size."

My illustrations may be of help. When they both show the same height, i.e. 1080px, the page is much smaller than the frame.

1573765429_Bookframesize.thumb.jpg.e353c58cda11983fc86a84aff0565412.jpg

Book page size.jpg

Hi Dave, Thank you for your reply,I am on the Mac version. Beta 22.

I was following Barry Beckham's tutorial.

I have checked the Zoom percentage for the book cover and it is 37.5%. If I click on the 100% button the book cover goes to the right size. If I now change the Zoom units to pixels it becomes 2560 x 2880 px!

This is my second attempt at this exercise. The problem became apparent when I introduced the first page of the book at 945 x 1050 (a little smaller than the covers.) As shown in Barry's video the page came in at the same size as the cover, and I selected "Original Size" from the 100% button to drop it down from 960 x 1080 px to its real size of 945 x 1050 and it dropped in size to 37.5 % just like the book cover shown here.

I think that Igor needs to take a look at it. Or maybe someone else who is Beta Testing the MAC version just to confirm.

I also think that it would be helpful if, when posting in troubleshooting, the poster specifies which Version - Windows or MAC.

DG

• Igor changed the title to 3D book animation
  • Igor changed the title to 3D book animation [SOLVED]