WnSoft Forums

Merging projects

Geoff L

Hi I have two projects on the same subject and I wish to merge them to create one long project.    I can copy and paste the slides from one to the other, but it doesn't take the sound track with it.   As far as I can see, the only option is to rebuild psrt two at the end of part one.  Does anyone know of a merge or import project command that will sensibly join two projects together?  Thanks

Hi Geoff L

One way is to create a menu on the last slide of the first show, from the menu you can open the second show automatically. Have a read at the online manual & search for menu. There are other ways & I'm sure someone will suggest some other way.

Rosy.

20 minutes ago, Geoff L said:

Does anyone know of a merge or import project command that will sensibly join two projects together?

Hi,
unfortunately, there is no command for importing one project into another. You need to link the audio track of the second project to the first slide. This is the only way to copy all the slides of the second project to the first, along with the audio track.

Paul

Hi Geoff L

depending how you create your projects after that, if you intend to make an HD video, as an  example, you can create a video for each of your projects an then use PTE and join the two video by making a new project with two slides each slide corresponding to one previous video then  createa new HD video which will include the previous both. Just take care of the quality because there will be two encoding in cascade which is not normally recommended for the best quality but if you choose a high quality for the two separate video and a medium quality for the final one I can guess that nobody will be able to see a difference.

Daniel