WnSoft Forums

Creating a menu with Mac beta 24

53 minutes ago, EricDavies said:

All three types of show (.exe, .ptshow, and .mp4) run from the menu slide, but they don't return to it; instead they just exit.

Eric,

Run Application / Open document command can't perform returning to the original show (menu).

You can reach this behaviour for .ptshow files with Project Options > Advanced tab > Run application or slideshow on exit. This option exists only in the Pro version.

I need to check if we already added support for .ptshow file filter for this command.

58 minutes ago, EricDavies said:

Also, in the Beta 25 the slide images aren't visible in either slides or timeline view.

I don't see such problem. We didn't change the internal 3D/objects engine since December.

Do you observe this problem with all projects? Check the Sample Project (main menu > Help > Open Sample Project).

Also attach a screenshot. 

Try to restart Mac.

Well, Mark, that was something we got used to doing after installing on Windows PCs.

I've not done it much after installs under the Mac OSs, they're much better at sorting themselves out.

But it only takes a couple of minutes, and you know everything should be ok.

See you Friday at Wilmslow?

Take care and keep safe, Mark.

Eric

Yes, see you on Friday. In the past my Zooms have been about judging and talks. But now they seem to have gone off on a tangent about slideshows and PTE in particular. Alastair's recent talk was excellent. There is so much you can learn by simply listening about how other people work. Their thinking, their mindset. All interesting stuff.