WnSoft Forums

Tick mark for used files

In the file list portion of the main screen, it would be convenient for there to be a small tick mark or something similar for files that have been dragged down to the slide list to quickly show which images are being used in the actual slideshow.  The reason being that if you decide to add more images to the file list beyond those originally chosen, you will quickly be able to distinguish those from the ones that have already been used for the show.  This just happened with me since I thought I had all the images I wanted but then decided to copy some more into the file list.  

4 hours ago, jkb said:

Files used are marked in Bold.

Those added via O&A do not show the Bold tag.

This informational content loses its relevance when we work in the O&A window. And if in this window I need to add a new photo, then I have no way to see if it is already in this slide (the photo selection is offered from the Windows Explorer). Moreover, when adding a new photo in the O&A window, it is no longer highlighted in bold (here I would prefer to see a more noticeable marker than bold, for example, a bold green font in the file name or a green checkmark somewhere nearby). Further, to be able to select new photos in O&A directly from the list of program files would be a good solution. Then, perhaps, all the selected photos would be marked with markers and we will immediately be able to see all the added files. At least in a specific folder. The second wish, which I would like to see implemented, is the ability to add several photos from the file list in the main window to the selected slide in the slide list (see picture). Files added in this way (as the main object) should not be indexed, leaving this choice at the discretion of the user.

Paul

2021-02-13_054932.jpg

7 hours ago, stranger2156 said:

I would prefer to see a more noticeable marker than bold, for example, a bold green font in the file name or a green checkmark somewhere nearby

I fully agree with this proposal. And it is desirable that the files added in the O&A window are also highlighted in the same way. 

1 hour ago, davegee said:

However this does not apply to a second image added in the same way.

This is one of the problems ... Marking of the added photos in a slide is based on the fact that each slide is supposed to have one photo marked as the main object. But as a user of the program, I would like to have this marking as an auxiliary tool in all the photos in the slide. Exclusively for better orientation on the content added to the project.