WnSoft Forums

Printing press Style

stranger2156

The second version of the style, modified to use animated gifs in it. The style uses 16 pictures (GIF animation and their duplicates in PNG format). And one picture of a seamless background (you can also without a background picture). First, 8 GIF files are added, then 8 PNG duplicates. The archive added pictures for testing. After applying the style, the gif of the image must be activated, check the O&A tab.

Download - updated 03.03.2021

Paul

Hello everyone,

links for styles Printing press (updated) and Printing press (for GIF animation) have been updated due to one bug fix. In addition, for the style with GIF animation, a duplicate of the images is added in the upper container. The bottom picture, from each pair, is a GIF animation and needs to be activated (put a tick in the checkbox).

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello and greetings, I am new to PTE  for Mac and delighted there is now a Mac version. I have a question about this PTE printing press style. I tried it in PTE and I would like to use a separate full solid background like displayed here but when playing it always uses one of the photos (of the 9) in the group as displays as a segmented background. Thank you 

On 3/12/2021 at 5:58 PM, John Connelly said:

now I have to find out about rar

Hi, I added a zip archive.

5 hours ago, Bruss444 said:

I would like to use a separate full solid background

Hi,

the background image in the style is given for a square seamless texture. If you want to add your own background image, then apply the style to 8 photos.
Then turn off the visibility (or remove) the contents of the bottom container. Add your own background image to this place.

Paul

2021-07-02_063331.thumb.png.a95c25f0a992e04e3f90d7255db14f36.png

Printing press 2 content.zip