WnSoft Forums

Congratulations on the issue of Release Candidate

macian

I agree. I think the Wnsoft team of programmers have done an amazing job.

Many other Apple developers are still working on updating their software to run native ARM code on Apple silicon (not via Rosetta 2).
https://appleinsider.com/articles/21/03/18/apple-nailed-the-transition-to-m1-apple-silicon-why-are-so-many-mac-developers-blowing-it

Tom

• Igor changed the title to Congratulations on the issue of Release Candidate

Thanks and Congratulations Igor. It's great to see how quickly everything is coming together and I have loved being able to work with PTE AV Studio on my Mac.

Do you have any idea as to when the audio comments might be included? It is not a significant concern as it is easy enough to make a separate recording in something such as Audacity. I would however like to have some idea as I am making a presentation at my camera club and will be giving a plug for PTE AV. I doubt if the question will be raised but you never know!

Peter

1 hour ago, Peter S said:

Do you have any idea as to when the audio comments might be included? It is not a significant concern as it is easy enough to make a separate recording in something such as Audacity. I would however like to have some idea as I am making a presentation at my camera club and will be giving a plug for PTE AV. I doubt if the question will be raised but you never know!

Peter,

Probably we'll add a direct voice recording for Mac later in next updates. 

Maybe I am mistaken, but the first Windows 'Release Candidate' 10.5 says 'Release Candidate under the Help icon. This 'Release Candidate 2' does not indicate that it is a 'Release Candidate'. So just wondering why.

Gary