WnSoft Forums

"Cats"

rosy

When I posted my findings about trying to cure my cat fouling problems, someone suggested putting it on Slidshow Club. Thinking it might not be acceptable on there, I decided to make it into a complete show. I've Uploaded it to Vimeo. The link is here - Cats. WARNING, it's not really for cat lovers. I'm a doggy person myself.

Rosy.

The deer that were jumping our fences to get to our apple trees are temporarily? scared of surveyor's marker tape attached to wires above the fence line. Not very attractive but we really like to grow our own food as much as possible. Our cats are contained. Unfortunately the little dogs in our neighborhood that love to chase cars are not.

Tom

6 hours ago, Rosemary A said:

Rosy, we tried the same with deer. They eat almost everything in the garden including roses. After a while the little brats just ignored the sounds! Loved your show and good luck in your new home.

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary. Not sure if the sounds deer hear are the same frequency as cats. I know my first dog used to howl when I played my clarinet, really funny but didn't do much good for my practicing. Glad you liked the show & thanks for wishing us luck in our new home. 

Regards Rosy. :wub: PS maybe you need wold sounds to scare the deer?