WnSoft Forums

Simple Book or Album Transition

tom95521

Hi Paul,

Yes. It's just a quick example of a book animation. Not very sophisticated compared to the other book/album styles posted to the forum. The narrow line down the middle could probably be hidden and the page shadows could also be improved. Just for fun.

I just noticed I used zoom instead of pan Z for the center of the transition. I will try to improve and post a new version (or someone else can make changes and post).

Thanks,
Tom

New version with shadow on/off option. The black center stripe in the fold is a caused by the shadow. Also changed from zoom to pan Z and rotate animation speed is now smooth.

Thanks,
Tom

Album.pteeff

Hi Rosemary,

There might be another update or two in the next few days. Paul has a great version with better shadows and background. I'm adding a full image page turn to add to the Album transition with a few different viewing angles.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom, I await with eagerness. I have tried following tutorials on making books but was never happy. There were a couple of great examples in "the other program" that were not as much of a challenge for the beginner. Stranger and Grandpa Janek were the masters and had some great examples.

Rosemary

That is really nice Paul. I am still working on the one and two page transitions. This video has both versions. I noticed that you can add an album cover to the first transition by enabling the Transparent background of slides. This requires the photo or video cover the complete slide or have a fill rectangle in the layer below, so by default Transparent background of slides will be disabled. Two transition versions, a straight and a rotated version based on Igor's Album style. The line down the middle seems to be visible if Edge antialiasing is enabled.

Tom

The transition has 3 types of photo albums each with 2 rotation options. The number 2 version is my attempt to copy the really nice Album style in PTE. The number 3 version was copied from an old photo I have from 1961 that protects the photo when closed and also can be used as a stand. You can change the cover from an old camera to something else (2 images 480x1080).

I decided to keep things simple and not worry about shadows (maybe later). I was able to keep anti aliasing enabled and remove the line at the center of rotation.

Going to take a break and work on the vegetable garden for a few days.

Thanks,
Tom

PhotoAlbum.pteeff