WnSoft Forums

Adding a video clip to a video clip? [SOLVED]

rosy

I've done this years ago, but can't seem to get my head around how it works in the latest version of PTE. I'm in the middle of making a show, originally I started with a blank slide but couldn't add a video clip & make it carry on running past the first actual slide. I then tried using the video clip as the first slide & adding picture slides & text to it, managed that OK. Then came towards the end of the first video clip where I wanted to add a second video clip, but I can't make the 2nd clip run. I can see the reduced opacity first frame but that just sticks there. I've added a screen shot of the last clip, both the main video clip & the second clips are at a reduced opacity purposely. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong. I've tried adjusting the 2nd clips off set & start time & changing both from single to Master video clip. Help please:(

Rosy

prob vid.jpg

Well I finally figured it out. It's certainly different from the last time I did it. For those who are wondering, I did what I should have done in the first place & read the on-line help. Scroll down the L/h list of subjects until you come to video, video click that & go to adding video, it's all to do with Single Video Clip & Master Video Track. I blame my eyes, the print is a little small & I didn't pick up the difference between SINGLE VIDEO CLIP & MASTER VIDEO TRACK, my bad:unsure:

Rosy.

• Igor changed the title to Adding a video clip to a video clip? [SOLVED]