WnSoft Forums

Tropical heat in Moscow

vbl2007

At first it was about 30°C, now in Moscow more than 35°C. In St. Petersburg, Yakutsk, Volgograd, Voronezh, Grozny, on the Volga more than 35°C. In Astrakhan - more than 40°C. The people are cooling off as best they can. 

Nice slideshow. The children seem to be having a good time. Currently 15 C here close to the Pacific ocean. We sometimes get up to 25 C in late summer. It's humid heat so it feels warmer.

Tom

On 6/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, tom95521 said:

Nice slideshow. The children seem to be having a good time. Currently 15 C here close to the Pacific ocean. We sometimes get up to 25 C in late summer. It's humid heat so it feels warmer.

Tom

You, Tom, have good weather. We had a tropical downpour today. Trees fell down, crossings were flooded, several cars were crushed by trees. But people are very happy as the heat has dropped slightly to 31 degrees Celsius.

Most of the western United States is currently very hot. Portland Oregon is expected to reach 46 deg. C today. We are lucky that when the interior regions get hot we have a cool ocean air breeze on the coast. I think that is why giant redwood trees grow here.

2 hours ago, tom95521 said:

I think that is why giant redwood trees grow here.

This is probably very beautiful! Huge tall and mighty trees. Perhaps you will be able to create a beautiful video about sequoias. Success and health!

Even though they are close to us I might not able to visit the big trees this summer. Currently remodeling bedroom and bathroom of a 100 year old house (mostly made of Redwood).

I did this one almost 10 years ago.

Direct link to song
http://www.kins1063.com/about/the-redwood-song/

13 hours ago, tom95521 said:

I did this one almost 10 years ago.

Tom! wonderful and magical video! You look and feel peace and Divine power in your soul! You can even smell the shade, coolness and the smell of wood. I remember the music of this song from my distant childhood. We had film (book by James Aldridge) "The Last Inch" in the 60s and that music was there. We also have many beautiful tall trees: spruce or pine, 20-30 meters high and more. In Siberia, there are powerful cedars and pines more than 50 meters high, but this is far from me, more than 4.5 thousand kilometers. A long time ago I was there once and saw them. Good luck to you and your family and health! Good luck with your bedroom and  bathroom renovation!

I remember the Redwood song from my childhood. If you stay up late the broadcast TV would display a resolution chart and play the song before shutting down. Trees are amazing.

Thanks,
Tom