WnSoft Forums

Windows 11 Support

busynights

Hi can anyone please let me know if PTE AV Studio will be compatible with Windows 11? will this come as a part of a new upgrade version where we will be needing to pay for the upgrade? or will it come for the existing version where we could upgrade?

Also I would like to know what is the current windows system requirements to download the PTE AVE Pro?

Thank you and look forward to your answers.

Hi,

Yes, PTE AV Studio is compatible with Windows 11. At least with a public Beta version available now.

Currently PTE AV Studio for Windows is x86-64 version (Intel/AMD). On Windows 11 for ARM CPU, PTE AV Studio will work in emulation. We plan a native ARM version for Windows 11 in future.

P.S. Mac version of PTE AV Studio already has native version for ARM CPU (Apple M1) and Intel CPU.

I have been testing Windows 11 for almost 2 weeks and using the existing version of PTE AV Studio Pro 10.5.2 without any problems. Your computer will have to meet certain requirements to run Windows 11 including TPM 2 and Secure Boot. Almost all Windows computers purchased in the last 2 years should (might?) be able to run Windows 11.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications

Tom