WnSoft Forums

My "BEE Movie

rosy

Been a bit depressed since getting some disturbing medicle news, but, today dawned bright & sunny, so I shook off my blues, did some chores, then got down to some Photography. Since we moved here, the bush nearest our lounge window has been a bit of an eyesore & I almost chopped it down over the winter. Then a few weeks ago, our eldest daughter said it was lavender. I took more notice & was amazed at the number of bees & other wildlife it attracted. So today I set the camera on a tripod, positioned it in front of the bush, fed the remote through the window & off I went. As usual, I've tried to inject some humour into the piece. It's on Vimeo & the link should be My Bee Movie Apologies for the sound, some tracks are very old.

Great slideshow. I didn't realize there were so many bee songs.  Flight of the bumblebee is the only one I remember. My wife is always growing plants in the front and back yards to attract bees. I wish you the best.

Thanks,
Tom