WnSoft Forums

MetaData Tags- Getting Desperate

Jimcamel

Igor...we chatted about the need for a more complete inclusion of metadata tags LAST YEAR - and sort-of said that we needed them by August of this year to be able to use PTE to be able to showcase the results of the Ontario Council of Camera Clubs GALA vides this fall.  And you said you would be able to do this for version 11.  We're now actively judging more than 3,000 entries and we will soon have the result and want to compile the videos.  But we truly do need the list of Meta Tags I communicated to you last year.  Will you be able to complete this, as indicated by mid-August of this year? Please let me know ...communicate privately if necessary.  We truly do not want to have to fall back to ProShow.  jc

Hi Jim,

Remind me what meta tags are not supported now. Send me an email or personal message with details. Attach a sample JPEG file and highlight tags which are not supported.

If I remember rightly from our previous communication, all required tags were supported in current version of PTE AV Studio.

• 1 month later...