WnSoft Forums

Import Video

JEB

Hi,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I’m still quite a regular user of PTE.

I am doing some initial planning for a new sequence in which I would like to include some Google Earth Pro video which I notice is exported as an M4V file that will not open in PTE. I can’t find within PTE Help a listing of what file formats are compatible as I assume I will have to find some means of converting the M4V file.

Any suggestions would be appreciated from anybody who has been down this particular road.

Regards

John

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your reply.

According to the Help About screen I am using the latest version 10.0, though from what I can see there is a 10.5. When I check for latest version I'm told I'm running the latest version.

John

John,

Glad that your resolved this issue. The most likely the old file was corrupt. Versions 10.0 and 10.5 have the same level of support for video files. Correctly created M4V videos should be supported.

In case of any problem, you can use a free converter HandBrake to convert and optize an original video file.