WnSoft Forums

Retro Love story

vbl2007

I had to watch again specifically to listen to the music but must say that, I also, liked the music.

No doubt my odd sense of humour but this time I did pick up on the music title, 3to1, (say it and it is 321) and then noticed the length of the slideshow, 3.41 - twenty seconds too long?? Sorry, just my weird humour.

For me, regardless of how good the visual is, the music has to be appealing to want to watch again, and again, and this for me ticks all boxes.

But then, as vlb2007 says, we all have our own musical tastes.

George

Fantastic visuals!  I'm afraid I have to agree with Rosy on the music. I felt it needed something more in keeping with the age of the pictures, something classical, just my opinion.  But the slideshow is  magnificent!

16 hours ago, RayArt said:

I'm afraid I have to agree with Rosy on the music

RayArt, I really liked the melody. Of course, my English is not that good, but it seems to me that the words fit the meaning. Perhaps Beethoven "To Eliza" would have approached the video, but he lived 150 years earlier than the shown pictures age. We all have our own musical tastes. Thank you for your feedback!