WnSoft Forums

Kelvingrove Museum - Glasgow

trailertrash

I haven't touched AV 's since Dec 2019. I lost my wife in January 2020 just prior to lockdown v1.0 and we [ in Scotland ] pretty much didn't move till a fortnight ago. Thankfully my Granddaughter came a calling and we had a fabulous 4 days together. We visited Kelvingrove Museum which she loves and I thought it an opportunity to get my act together. Kelvingrove is on the West side of Glasgow and one of the best museums in the area. I do hope you see something you may like and if your even in Glasgow book a place and give it a look see.

Ive forgotten how to embed the code for youtube!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-GafazRlU

Hi trailertrash

I sorry to hear of your sad news and how difficult it must have been during this time when it has been difficult to meet with friends an family at a time when their support is most needed. I also live in Scotland and have felt the long road it has been trying to get through this covid crisis. I am pleased that you are now able to get out and about again and I have enjoyed watching your slideshow very much. I have been to the Kelvingrove museum but it was many years ago. Your slideshow has brought it to life for me and I am sure for the others who have also viewed it. I also liked your choice in music. It was well presented and thank you for sharing.

Gogs