WnSoft Forums

Style room

AleAle5025

52 minutes ago, henry64200 said:

superbe présentation en 3D avec un album et ses effets , un grand Bravo et Grand Merci pour le partage !

Cordialement , Henry  !

Thank you, I like 3-d styles, although I have to work a lot, I can't put a book style here, I can't create a theme. You can download this book for free on our forum.

• Igor changed the title to Style room
5 hours ago, Igor said:

Can I suggest a small improvement? Add soft start and stop

I do not mind adding smoothness, especially since I myself tried to soften it, unfortunately, it is not always possible to achieve the desired movement. In this work, smoothness of movements is not enough. Add it.
Thanks! for your positive feedback.

• 3 months later...

Superbe travail. je vais l'utiliser pour faire une présentation généalogique avec d'anciennes photos.

J'apprécie beaucoup les modèles de styles et transitions réalisés par de véritables artistes.

Merci encore d'enrichir PTE et de le rendre plus attractif.

Superb work. I will use it to make a genealogical presentation with old photos.

I really appreciate the models of styles and transitions made by real artists.

Thank you again for enriching PTE and making it more attractive.

(Google Translate - Igor)

26 minutes ago, Roumi said:

Superbe travail. je vais l'utiliser pour faire une présentation généalogique avec d'anciennes photos.

J'apprécie beaucoup les modèles de styles et transitions réalisés par de véritables artistes.

Merci encore d'enrichir PTE et de le rendre plus attractif.

??? Add an English translation!

On 1/13/2023 at 1:47 AM, Roumi said:

Superb work. I will use it to make a genealogical presentation with old photos.

I really appreciate the models of styles and transitions made by real artists.

Roumi.
I am pleased that you noticed this work and appreciated it so much. Success in creating your work. For old photos, you can change the wallpaper and photo frames in style.

Sorry, but my remark refers to the fact that Igor (forum administrator) translated the comments of several French users, and it is my opinion that this is not Igor's job. I regard it as an unfriendly action to write messages in other languages than English. It would be much easier for me to write in German. But in this case all users who do not understand my language had to use a translator. So, it would be much better if all forum member would use the language that is mandatory here (See forum rules: "All messages must be in English only").

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...