WnSoft Forums

Book Style

AleAle5025

Hello, the style of "Book", I hope you like the style, and it will be useful to you.

Updated book style, new title "Book 2022" download:

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/qb6ZamKCGCAfuA

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/uPLn2tozWIZ41w

Video, explanation of working with the style of the book.

Do not put large angles of inclination, be careful.

Hello.
Replacing covers in the style of book 2

• Like 1

Greetings,

I ran the instructions through Google translate. You can copy/paste them into the Style's text. Pretty neat Style...

22 photos 3x4 You can choose photographs with loved ones, relatives. In the center of the photo. Paste on timeline, apply style Mirror photos on the left page in Photoshop or another program. If text or other reason is present. Figures on the left page 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22 Rotate the book on its axis from 1 slide. A book with photographs has a transition time of 0.5 seconds. A book with photographs does not rotate on its axis.

Gary

3 hours ago, goddi said:

Greetings,

I ran the instructions through Google translate. You can copy/paste them into the Style's text. Pretty neat Style...

Gary

Hello. Video, explanation of working with the style of the book.
Instructions for installing the style in the program in English, Russian.
I rewrote the installation instructions.

2 hours ago, Rosemary A said:

AleAle5025 is there any way to change the text on the cover and spine of the book? If so how?

Rosemary

You can replace everything. In the PTE program, we make a save or backup copy so that a resource folder appears, select a cover from the folder and paste it into Photoshop or another program. We create a cover based on it, save it in the resources folder, replace the cover in PTE. It is important not to change the size of the book cover

• 6 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, Annie C said:

Lots of fun to use but some of my images have embedded text and I would like to unmirror those pages.  According to the installation notes, it's possible but just can't seem to figure it out.  Thanks for all your hard work

Hello.
The text cannot be removed from the style, it must be removed from the photo before installing the photo in the style.