WnSoft Forums

The National Symphony Orchestra at the National Institute of Health

goddi

Before Covid, we used to attend the BBC Symphony Orchestras live radio broadcasts at Media City in Salford Quays. The securrity is very strict, deinitely no photography or sound recording, it's a "hanging" offence almost. Made a show of our visit when they were playing Aaron Copland's music, only managed to get pictures outside the studio & the car park, blagged the rest. Well done.

Greetings Rosy, It was not until after the performance did I notice a sign saying something like 'no audio or video recording are allowed'. Not sure if it was for the performance or because it was in a medical building. But everyone, of course, had their phones out taking pictures. When I posted the show on my Facebook page, I got a 'ding' for their first selection. It was the Mozart 'Allegro from Eine kleine Nachtmusik', as a copyright infringement. I checked it out and it is on the YouTube Audio Library 'free to use, no attribution required'!!!  Wonder what's up with that. I took it out just to make it shorter, anyway. Thanks for watching it.

Gary

Hi Gary

Some of the notifications on Youtube are getting silly. I got an email from them last week to say two of my shows about Wilfred Owen the war poet had been put in the over 18 years of age restricted section. Seems like they don't want people under 18 to know what went on in the past. I appealed but lost.:wacko:

Rosy.