WnSoft Forums

A new member

Alex55

Hi everybody,

Here's a new member, Alex55.  Found out about this beautiful app couple of month ago.  Got registered yesterday.

Would like to share with you one of my efforts to understand how it works. This is my dear granddaughter at her 4.

Have couple more on web.  Feel free to comment and share if you like.  Thanks. Alex

Memories. Watching your first attempt it brings back memories of my first attempt. That too was of my grand-daughter but it was only as a result of time passing that I realised that my attempt was too long and had too many fancy transitions. So make sure you save – I didn’t at that time - your Project File and can re-visit later if you need to.

However I am truly impressed by your first attempt. Possibly depending on how you and your family will view your shows, if using portrait images I would have used a faint background so as to avoid the black side sections. But that is me!

My advice though, perhaps more as a grand-father, is that you have a chance to save those growing up Memories. Our grand-children are now teenagers and because I had found PTE all those years back, I now have quite a number of videos of family holidays, days out, sleepovers, Christmas get-togethers, funny moments. Funnily enough two of the grand-children recently commented to me that they could not remember certain childhood memories and fortunately I have a video to show them.

Time goes so fast. Look at using Slide Styles within the Program and that you see shown on the Forum.

Enjoy and welcome to the world of creating memories!

Agree with you on black sides. I hate that.  But this video was  intentionally done for the sell phone means vertical format. So I'm safe here.

Yes, whatever is ordinary today gonna be precious tomorrow regarding our love ones. Like you said I'm trying to preserve family history too .

Thanks for all of your advices.

Hi Alex,

Amazing. Very creative and high quality. At first I did not understand Sell Phone. Usually we say either Cell Phone or Smartphone.

I really like the Quicktime alpha channel videos of butterflies and masks.

Thanks,
Tom

Yes, I've got some background. I like this app so far.  Wasn't able to overload my old Core i7 in any way. Didn't try video so. Have a lot of questions of course.

One of them is any way I can undock the panels or split them to 2nd monitor? Would appreciate any advice.

And thanks for the comment!

Hi Alex,

At one time I had 4 monitors connected to my Windows 10 desktop PC with Nvidia 1660 Super 6GB. You can select a display to run the PTE Preview window. It works great. I don't think you can have the Objects and Animation window open the same time as the Main window. I am remodeling a bedroom/computer room so currently I am only sharing one monitor between multiple computers (Mac, Windows, Chromebox).

The preview monitor option is under Preferences, System settings.

Tom

PreviewMonitor.jpg

Thank you Tom,

This is a good news to me.

At some point when you have a lot of layers and masks expanded you have to constantly resize the windows.

Or, for sure  I definitely need to play more with the app.

Thanks again