WnSoft Forums

Anyone Uploading files to Slideshowclub?

cagney123

I'm having trouble uploading to Slideshowclub.com. Could somebody upload something and see if everything is okay? That way I would know the problem is on my side. I keep getting error code -200 every time. I just tried to upload a 28.8meg file.

6 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

I wouldn’t put money on this, but I think it’s an issue at the software/forum end. I’ve had the -200 issue on my own forum in the past and it was an issue with the forum software, or a server setting.

Thanks Barry. I've been going crazy as I was wanting to keep something going on the Slideshowclub site. Not much happening lately. Do you know where others are posting and why? Thanks again.

Agree with Barry.  Output to MP4, upload to Youtube (or Vimeo) and link to it from the forum.  That way, you only upload once and can link to the show from many places like a blog or Facebook (with better quality than a direct upload there).  Not sure if it is possible to only post a link on Slideshowclub.  If so, it would be another place to share without having to upload.

On 9/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, cagney123 said:

I'm having trouble uploading to Slideshowclub.com. Could somebody upload something and see if everything is okay? That way I would know the problem is on my side. I keep getting error code -200 every time. I just tried to upload a 28.8meg file.

Hi Jeff,

Please try again.

- Upload an EXE show in a ZIP archive (I think you know this).

- Add a thumbnail image in a JPEG format (or reduce thumbnail image, probably it's too large).

- Add a title and description for your show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Igor. I took a small show, less than 29megs, and zipped it. I did as you asked, though I had to laugh as I've been doing this for about 20 years as you probably know.  The JPEG loads as normal but the .zip never even begins to load.  Have you tried to upload a .zip file?  Thanks Igor. I still use the program but I just don't upload anymore.

Greetings Igor,

Ok...I guess I didn't go that far into the Upload section. But, it might also be nice to have it on the Slideshow's opening page, too, as a reminder before you get into the upload section and find your show is too big.:D

I also thought that the upload size was going to be increased. Hard to get a show to be under 125MBs, especially with video clips.

Thanks,

Gary