WnSoft Forums

Cropping a slide

vbl2007

1 hour ago, denisb said:

Use CTRL+E to shift the keyframes (in O&A). And then you can delete the keyframes not in use or not !

I need to shift 5 frames at the same time in which there are 200 key frames. If you do everything gradually, then the keyframes creep on top of each other and confusion occurs.

52 minutes ago, jkb said:

click on the first keyframe & shift click on the last keyframe you want

Jill, how do you imagine it? I need to select over 1000 keyframes in 5 frames. How does it all fit on the screen?
I can select 200 keyframes in turn in each frame and delete its. And so repeat 5 times. And then move another 5 times 200 key frames to the desired position. And only then I can change the slide time. It would be easier to crop the slide at a certain time left / right.

You just select the first keyframe and the last one, wich is number 1000. No need to see all keyframes individualy

You depress delete key.

Then you select the first remaining key frame and then the last one.

You move all the keyframes to the bigining of the view with the mouse and the operation is completed.

I manipulate frequently hundreds of images with dozens of keyframes in each and I never inconter the mere difficulty.

21 minutes ago, Tonton Bruno said:

No need to see all keyframes individualy

Tonton Bruno, I'll say it again. I have 5 frames. Each frame has 100 keyframes at the 0 second position and 100 keyframes at the 5 second position. It is necessary to remove all keyframes up to the 5 second position in all five frames. All keyframes are under each other (nested photo slicing into 100 strips). After displaying the contents of two frames (202 key frames) on the screen, everything merges and is difficult to see on the display, and I have 5 such frames. Then I still need to move the remaining keyframes to the beginning of the slide. How nice it would be to crop the slide to 5 seconds and continue working.

59 minutes ago, vbl2007 said:

Each frame has 100 keyframes at the 0 second position and 100 keyframes at the 5 second position.

If you put 100 keyframes on one object, there is no way to corectly visualise the keyframes of this object.

It is wise to never put more than 40 keyframes on the timeline, because there is no zoom option for the timeline in the "Object & animations" screen.

You need to cut your animation in 3 to 5 views in order to be able to manage it easily under PTE.

If your request is to get a zoom fonction for the timeline under "Objects& Animations" I will support it !

Keyframes.jpg