WnSoft Forums

Exception Assertion error Issues when trying use latest software [SOLVED]

markst33

I recently got a new registration key to use with a redownloaded version of the software because the PC I had it on died. Hhowever when I try to use the application I am now getting the following error messages

1. Is when I open application

2. is when I drag an image in

3. Is when I try to preview it.

Any ideas as to a solution to this ?

p2exe1.jpg

p2exe2.jpg

p2exe3.jpg

• markst33 changed the title to Exception Assertion error Issues when trying use latest software
On 10/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, jkb said:

Are you sure you have downloaded & installed the latest version?

I downloaded the version on the site https://picturestoexe.en.softonic.com/ and the activation key I was given unlocked it. So there was never any indication that I was attempting to access the wrong version. Thats the version I have. 

p2exe1.jpg.995b7b4d9a0086a58e3141b51e4a1d3e.jpg

Hi Mark,

According warning on the first screenshot, you try to open a project saved in newer version (9.0 or 10.0) in the old version 8.0. This lead to a crash in a full screen preview.

I've sent you recently a recovered lost license key for version 8.0. I checked all our records linked with your email address and could find only one order for version 8.0. If you purchased a newer version (or upgrade), please let me know. Probably you've used another email address?

I also noticed that you downloaded our product from another website (Softonic). We highly recommend to download our software only from our official website ( wnsoft.com ). It's valid for any other software products which should be downloaded from their official websites for safety reasons.

P.S. I moved your post from another topic (regarding license key) to this topic.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for that. No I didn't have a newer version, I was getting confused when downloading it as I just tried downloading the latest version. I have uninstalled all the versions I had and have now just downloaded the version 8 from that link you sent. Can you send me on the license key again. I can't seem to find it

• Igor changed the title to Exception Assertion error Issues when trying use latest software [SOLVED]