WnSoft Forums

Free PTE AV Studio Template - Isometric Text ID 19102021

Bad Dancer

The template is made in PTE AV Studio 10. Isometric text in several versions. 
It is absolutely not necessary to apply the template as it is, you can save each slide as a style and apply in any project. 
Just create a new slide, apply the desired style to it, edit and copy-paste the necessary layers from this slide to the required one. 
Good health and creative success to all!

Download link on YouTube in the template description.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 21/10/2021 à 10h58, Bad Dancer a déclaré :

Rosemary A C'est merveilleux que mon travail vous a été utile. Vous pouvez créer un style à partir de chaque diapositive et l'appliquer selon vos besoins.

Bonjour Mauvais danseur, et merci pour vos styles qui sont magnifiques, mais malheureusement je n'arrive pas à les télécharger ? commentaire faut-il faire ? merci beaucoup de bien vouloir m'expliquer car je ne suis vraiment pas doué !! j'ai la version pte pro 10,5 .cordialement raydeprovence

texte isométrique Bonjour. Ce ne sont pas des styles, ce ne sont que des modèles, mais vous pouvez enregistrer chaque diapositive en tant que style. Quel est le problème avec le téléchargement ? Si tout est complètement triste, permettez-moi de placer l'archive avec le modèle sur un autre stockage de fichiers.

Merci pour le commentaire.

Hi Bad Dancer,

I have already made styles from the individual slides. I also downloaded your complete template and when I want to use it, I can access it through PTE. I really appreciate your labelling words such as Text or photo in English. Makes adding my own text or photos so much easier. I love your work as it is so original.

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary A,

I always try to make the structure of the project as convenient as possible, because this greatly simplifies editing both when creating and when replacing files by other users. I got used to it back in After Effects, so the structure of the PTE template for me is similar to the structure of the AE template. I only have Adobe programs in English, so my projects, including PTE, are in English. 
Thank you for your kind words. I look at the design of templates on the VideoHive and MotionArray trading platforms.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...