WnSoft Forums

Publish menu help

harbrimar

Until now, I have always the EXE route to publish my sequences. However, I have entered the BIAFF competition and EXE are not acceptable and will therefore will have to convert the sequence to a Video format but I'm not sure what format I should use. There's no guidance in the competition rules but I suspect it will have to be a video format. In the 'Publish' menu (PTE AV Studio v10.5.6), what should I use, Create AVI file or Create a HD & 4K video? I need some help with the various settings as well, I produced the AV in 4:3 and most of the images are 1400x1050 and not sure what settings i should use. Your help will be gratefully appreciated! Thanks, Brian

Hi Brian,

Glad to hear that you are entering BIAFF.  I have also put a couple of entries in & I know that other AV workers are also entering.

Use the Publish to HD Video, but set the size to match your image size of 1400x1050 - Select Custom from the drop down

Set it to 60p and leave everything else at the default.

For those who don't know BIAFF is the British International Amateur Film Festival

Get your entry in by today to qualify for Free entry for IAC members.

See www.theiac.org.uk

Jill