WnSoft Forums

Text transition

lavocat

Hello, I am new and novice for PTE software

I am trying your PTE program

I saw from your Web that is a new Beta version

I would like to have a possibility to make transition with a text

For example to have a banner to cross the screen with some options like as color; fonts ...

Transition a text for one or more pictures ( one text for one or more pictures) , or transition for all pictures with the same text

What do you thing about that ?

Can you propose this option for your new version ?

(Sorry for my English .But I hope that you will understand that I wrote )

Best regards

Welcome to PTE Lavocat

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for, but I think you want to have text images that transition one into the next.

You can do that by setting the images up in PhotoShop and then bring them into PTE and set up the transition you want.

I can't remember the exact transition type, but it is the one that wipes the screen from left to right.

It brings the next text image in from the left while wiping the old one off.

Hope that is close to what you are looking for.

Have fun with PTE !!

It is not exactly that I look for;

I do not want to modifie an picture with Photoshop for example, but I want to type a message into PTE and I want to this message appear with somme transitions effects during one or more pictures

In your solution the text is fixed and you use a picture transition

Actualy we can type a message into a picture but this message is "static" I look for a "dynamic" message

Best regards

(Sorry I sent this to the moderater !! )

You can do this within PTE. Here's how...

1. Enter a slide in the Slide List

2. Right click on the slide and then click "Copy Slide"

3. Right click on a blank area of the Slide list and then click Paste slide

4. Do this again. You will then have three copies of the same slide

5. Add your text to the "middle slide" in the group of three with the Object editor in PTE

6. Apply a transition to these three slides (Fade works nice, but any other will work too)

7. Preview the show

Because the only thing that changes between the slides is the text, it will appear like the text has a transition effect. This is why a lot of us urged for a long time the ability to easily copy and paste slides within PTE. I'm glad to see it available just for this reason.

Lavocat,

If I understand what you are looking for, you can do it easily using the Object Editor. Any text that you add will follow the same transitions as the slide with which it is associated.

If you want the image to stay on the screen while the text changes, then just add a second appearance of the same image, and put the new text on it.

If you don't want an image, but just text, then use "black slides" as the base, and put the text objects on them.

PTE is very versatile! (still won't make cappuccinos, though :lol: )

Hope this answers your question.

Yes it is a good Idea but for ONE text I have to make 3 pictures. That is not satisfactory

I would like to have the same thing as "Ultra Screen Saver Maker" :

You type one text and you choice the transition for this text :

1- The same text appears with each picture ( but I type it only one time) with a specific transition ( or a random transition )

2- The text appear in one picture with a specific transition ( or a random transition )

For Example I can use a "Flying characters" transition and the message appears character by character with all or one picture

Best regards and sorry for my poor English

lavocat,

It should be possible for Igor to provide another option in the "Comments" menu to enable a custom message. Then it could be designated to appear on each slide, and where it was not wanted, this could be indicated in the "Customize" section. Although it is not entirely what you are looking for, it might help to meet your requirements at least part way.

The comments can be sized and positioned, but unfortunately are limited now to "file name", etc.

By the way, your English is excellent! :)

Thanks for your suggestion, I hope that Igor accept this requirement

Perhaps I will accept to see the complete possibility ? I hope that it not so difficult to implemente that

but I understand that is not his priority

Many thanks for your answers and your patience with me !

Best regards