WnSoft Forums

Cheshire Cats

barksworld

Enjoyed your presentation. Nice to see some novel ideas for shows as a change from straightforward "scenic" versions. Thought the sound levels could maybe be improved a little. Was your background music recorded all at the same level. If so, perhaps you could think of using a sound editor to increase and decrease the background music level to match the speech.

Jeff

Enjoyed your presentation. Nice to see some novel ideas for shows as a change from straightforward "scenic" versions. Thought the sound levels could maybe be improved a little. Was your background music recorded all at the same level. If so, perhaps you could think of using a sound editor to increase and decrease the background music level to match the speech.

Jeff

thanks for comments, interesting that sound seems an issue on the four machines i have tried it on its fine. soundtrack put together in audition and levels all altered should be ok not sure why the problem will be interesting to see if anyone else experiences the same thing

I liked this show very much.

Excellent use of transition effects. A nice voice to listen to. I have been hesitating to add spoken comment to my shows, would I have had such a voice in my neighbourhood my problems were over!

But... well there is always a but :D Whom am I to give credit to such a good show? I should have expected at least a name at the end. Also most people will get curious to what music is used. When you don't want to put credits in the show, you could consider to add an explanation textfile to the uploaded zip.

Anyway, my compliments for an extremely entertaining show of high quality!!!!

thanks all in retrospect suspect that ther are actually two av s here tried to link the fantastic to the real ceramic to my cats not sure that it works. the music is mozart clarinet concerto and a bit of debussy. the poem is ted hughes, the first bit is of course from alice in wonderland. hope this helps

regards

Phil

thanks all in retrospect suspect that ther are actually two av s here tried to link the fantastic to the real ceramic to my cats not sure that it works. the music is mozart clarinet concerto and a bit of debussy. the poem is ted hughes, the first bit is of course from alice in wonderland. hope this helps

regards

Phil

I enjoyed this show a lot, nice images and good ideas. But I agree that there are at least 2 shows here. In one, you could simply choose to illustrate and expand on the Alice stuff.