WnSoft Forums

The Ken Nickles PTE Organisor Menu

I have now finished the written tutorial on how to create the 'Ken Nickles' PTE Organisor Menu. It is in 4 parts and has a total of 53 pages.

I would like to have this tested for bugs and things before I actually make the Audio Video version and am wondering if any member who has Photoshop and the time to spare, would check it out for me.

Please email me if you are a volunteer and I will send you the pdf files. ronniebootwest@ntlworld.com

Ron West

Ron,

I will volunteer. However I am in Germany at present. Back in UK on 4th July then away again from 13th to 24th July. So will not necessarily be very quick in answering.

Jeff

Received the files,will report back as soon as possible.

Tom.

I have had a very good response to my request for testers and have made quite a few changes to my original pdf because of the constructive comments received.

Thankyou very much to all those who took part - I really do appreciate your help.

One thing that surprised me though, lots of you did not know what an Organiser Menu was, so here is a picture of the final product. (please note: I have changed the spelling to read, Organiser)

post-925-1152118630_thumb.jpg

It was a pleasure working through Ron's PDF Tutorial (based on Ken's original concept) which worked like a dream. Thanks to you both and good luck.

Ron [uK]

It was a pleasure working through Ron's PDF Tutorial (based on Ken's original concept) which worked like a dream. Thanks to you both and good luck.

Ron [uK]

Yes - you're right; it's very good indeed.

Thanks for your good wishes. Ken deserves most of the credit for designing this superb utility.

Look out for the VIDEO TUTORIAL that I will now start work on. I am quite sure that it will impress you.

It should be on my website very soon now.

My Webpage

I will second the positive comments made above about the tutorial. I have used PTE almost since the beginning and have never had a need to use the buttons feature and therefore never experimented with it. I learned a lot just going through the tutorial. It was very thorough.

Also, had I thought about this tutorial being developed in the UK, I would not have brought up the question about spelling. :)

Thanks to you Ken for the concept and to you Ronnie for the opportunity to go through the tutorial.

Howard