WnSoft Forums

indication of animation on slides ?

barksworld

sorry if this has been discussed before, couldnt find a thread so hopefully not going over old ground.

Is it possible to have some kind of indication on a slide to indicate that some animation takes place on it. eg a red outline . I find it difficult to remember which slides have been augmented when returning to a project after a lay off. yes i know i should write it down but am not always that organised. also if you have a long sequence with a number of slides enhanced its easy to forget as you get senior moments

thanks

This request has been raised several times in the past, but it is a valid one and would help a great deal in visualizing one's project and remembering where the objects are.

Al is quite right in that this has been raised before and would be a useful feature. In the meantime what I have tended to do is to rename the animated (or "background") image with a meaningful filename to highlight that I have applied animation effects to it. For example I may call an image "fx pan 001.jpg". This way it at least acts as a reminder when I look at the slide list.

I would appreciate some advice on an associated problem that I have. I am using a particular image numerous times in the same presentation. Each time I use it it has completely different animations but it has exactly the same name in the film strip.

Can anyone please suggest a way in which I can keep track of which slide in the sequence has which animation associated with it. My only solution so far is to keep an old fashioned hand written list of the slides!

Peter

I would appreciate some advice on an associated problem that I have. I am using a particular image numerous times in the same presentation. Each time I use it it has completely different animations but it has exactly the same name in the film strip.

Can anyone please suggest a way in which I can keep track of which slide in the sequence has which animation associated with it. My only solution so far is to keep an old fashioned hand written list of the slides!

Peter

Peter, in O&A you can change or add anything to the name of the slide under the common tab.

Hartmut

Hartmut,

Thanks for your reply. The name in O & A is some help but is only a partial answer. What would be really helpful is if the neme in the O & A could appear below the title of the original main image thumbnail in the slide list. I think I need to put this to Igor.

Peter