WnSoft Forums

'Play All' button or link

Carol Steele

First time I've played with VideoBuilder and I'm very pleased with the results to date.

However, I do miss a 'Play All' button or link which will play all the chapters with one click, rather than have to click on each chapter to play it. Don't get me wrong, I don't wish to ditch the chapters as they are very useful for splitting sections of a wedding down so that brides can play their favourite chapter as often as they want, but a 'Play All' button would be great too. The only way I can see of doing it at the moment is to create a separate chapter containing all the images and music, but this would be a waste of time and disk space.

Also, is there any way I can add further frames to the title page so that all the chapters can appear on just one page?? The existing frames can be resized and moved, but there are no options for adding extra frames.

Thank you.

Carol,

There is a button there now, by default, which starts the play at the first selection. However, the play will stop at the end of this selection unless one has unselected "return to menu after each selection" in Video / Project Ops. It might be handy to have all selections play through whenever this play button is selected.

There was a post here recently with instructions on how to add more frames, but I don't remember offhand where it was.

Thank you gentlemen.

Late last night I discovered if I uncheck the option 'Return to Menu after each title' then it will play through all the chapters - however, if I just select one chapter from the menu, at the end it continues with the next chapter. It would really be nice to be able to return to the menu after completing a chosen chapter (by checking the 'Return to Menu after each title' option) and have another option on the menu screen to 'Play All'.

I'll go check out the tutorial now - thanks Limey.