WnSoft Forums

Keypoints for shadow

thedom

Somebody made the suggestion (sorry don't remember who :unsure: ) but I think it has not been posted in the suggestions section :

Instead of having a still shadow, the ability to assocoiate keypoints to the shadows for a 3D effect.

Of course, you can add an image ( .png file) right now but it would much more convenient. :P

Igor, do you think you can make it ? :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I guess the Wnsoft team is very busy with V8 right now but I think this feature would be very useful.

So may be in next version ?

Also I would like to add an other suggestions to the "shadow" subject.

It would be very convenient to have the ability to apply a shadow to a group of son objects by just clicking the option to the father object.

And it would give the possibility to apply the shadow in a uniform way. Because right now, if you apply shadow to several objects that overlap, it can be a problem because the different shadows will "add" : the result will be a totally black shadow on the overlapping zones and it's often not what you want.

Somebody made the suggestion (sorry don't remember who :unsure:/>/> ) but I think it has not been posted in the suggestions section :

Instead of having a still shadow, the ability to assocoiate keypoints to the shadows for a 3D effect.

Of course, you can add an image ( .png file) right now but it would much more convenient. :P/>/>

Igor, do you think you can make it ? :)/>/>

Also I would like to add an other suggestions to the "shadow" subject.

It would be very convenient to have the ability to apply a shadow to a group of son objects by just clicking the option to the father object.

I agree that these would be very useful if possible. Just to be able to turn the shadow on or off for keypoints would be great.

Jill

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jt49 said:

I would regard it as a nice workaround, perhaps not as a user-friendly solution for dynamic shadows. :rolleyes:

I agree, keypoints for shadows would be much more user friendly.

Jill