WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Beta 7

Igor

It seems that in the O&A window it would be very helpful if you could PAUSE the animation rather than only being able to select STOP or PLAY. When you stop (after pressing play) the cursor returns to the start of the animation it would be very helpful to be able to PAUSE the cursor at any point in the animation so you could then add you keypoint at that point, this may even remove the need to see a wave form?

I agree with you, I made the same request some days ago, this feature would be useful

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jean-Pierre,

Always for all created EXE files.

If you don't put option, it would be useful to be abble to have inside the exe the possibility for author to extract like we do with the zip file the complete template, of course with a password. I made such a test in one of my slideshow, it's possible.

Sometimes people lose there templates and pictures, a crash of hard disk for example) and ask we recover there pictures, it was possible, it is not today.

I'll think about Pause button to implement it.

Jean-Pierre,

Ok, I'll add this option to this or next version. But I think protection option should be enabled by default.

Thanks Igor, no matter for default value, I'll put explanations about this feature on french forums.

Many thanks for the Pause button, many people will be happy

Igor,

I tried beta 7 only now and nothing to say about animations.

But I had some toubles with shows launched by other shows.

In 5.5, to avoid strange screen flickering under Vista I built a menu in windowed mode.

Once displayed on the projector it looked at fullscreen so the show went all ok.

Now with b7, that was adapted to Vista OS, I tried to put the menu at real fullscreen.

But I got the following trouble: when I try to launch a show from the menu, I hear

the launched show audio but not the video. The menu remains on the top of all

and I need to switch to the show screen with alt-tab or win-tab.

I suppose that the newly launched exe should stay on top of the older one?

Anymore: in 5.5 when the mouse was floating over a clickable item it

becomes an hand, in b7 it does not happen and user cannot understand

that the item is clickable.

Regards, Umberto.

Umberto,

Please wait for next beta versions. This is not ready in current Beta.

We almost reworked this mechanism and running of external slideshow EXE will work very well even without need create windowed menu presentation. We'll add special command "Run slideshow" where you point EXE file of external slideshow and several slideshows will work as one large virtual slideshow without re-initialization of the screen and no flashing of desktop.

Igor,

It's really exciting, can't wait for it! Wow!

Thank you. Umberto

Umberto,

Please wait for next beta versions. This is not ready in current Beta.

We almost reworked this mechanism and running of external slideshow EXE will work very well even without need create windowed menu presentation. We'll add special command "Run slideshow" where you point EXE file of external slideshow and several slideshows will work as one large virtual slideshow without re-initialization of the screen and no flashing of desktop.

Thank you so much Igor.

Many photoclubs will be very happy. Very easy indeed when you have projection afternoons or evenings.

I look forward to this feature.

Great work!

Greetings,

Cor