WnSoft Forums

Notice To All my Friends on the PTE Forum

Lin Evans

Lin,

I Just wanted to add my own sentiments. I hope everything turns out for the best. I know what you're going through as my own sister is also in very bad health at the moment.

Ray

Lin,

I’m sure that you will have the strength to see you through this trying time, Please give Sherry my love and tell her myself and my family are all thinking about her.

Tom

Guest Techman1

Lin,

I wish you and your family the very best in this time of struggle. We all hope your wife has a speedy recovery and know that you are attending to what is most important in your life. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

We'll miss you on the forum, but others will step up and help out as necessary. Take care!

-Fred

Hi Lin,

I am so sorry to hear that you will be taking a break from the forum - you will be missed more than you know.

Please accept my very best wishes and I hope that your wife will soon be back to full health again.

You are doing the right thing in devoting your whole time to her and be sure that we all understand.

God bless you both!

Sincerely,

Ron West.

Hi Lin,

back from a trade fair I'm absolutly shocked to read your bad news today. Feeling so helpless I just can send you these few lines. I wish you both from the bottom of my heart the very best. May your wife be healthy soon and may your souls be calm and easy together. I wish both of you peace, freedom and power! Warm wishes for you and your wife, also from Doris.

Lin, I am so sorry to hear about your wife's health issues. My wife and I have been married 50 years this year and can imagine what you are currently going through. I will put you and your wife in my prayers that you both will find comfort and peace during this time, and if God's will, that she recieve a speedy recovery.

You and your many contributions to this forum will be greatly missed.

Howard

Lin,

Along with everyone else here I wish you everything you hope for in the recovery of your wife. My wife had a very serious, life threatening illness recently and I fully understand what a traumatic, all-consuming event this can be.

Your knowledge will be greatly missed on this forum and I hope you will be able to return soon when your wife has made a full recovery.

Thanks Lin for all you have done here in the past.

I have just read your sad news.

I am so sorry to hear of Sherry's ill health and hope and pray all will be well again as soon as possible.

We are all thinking of you both and wish you the happiest of results.

Thank you for all you have done on the Forum and the help you have given to so many of us here.

Love to you both,

Maureen

All too often life can be cruel to the wrong people. Judging by the many well wishers here, you have a lot of prayerful thoughts going your way. There are really no words that will make this any better, I know, but silence is so deafening. Here is another prayer for a speedy recovery for your wife. At the same time, you take care yourself. We will miss you on the forum.

-larry

Hi Lin. Sorry to hear the news. I've been dealing with cancer since January 2007 and chronic pain for much longer. I don't know what illness your wife has but I will keep you both in my thoughts and keep the good thoughts flowing.

If ever you need to talk just drop me a line. My wife is probably going through similar feelings if you need to talk to her.

My email is jefflunt123@msn.com

Drop me a line anytime if you need or want to.

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff Lunt