WnSoft Forums

keycode

Felicity

FYI

KEN

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/

IMPORTANT

Please read this before moving on

We are sorry, but we will not be unable to dispatch any orders you make in our shop until Sunday 22nd January 2006 However, you are free to place your order and we will dispatch it Monday 23rd January.

Buying Downloadable Videos

You can continue to purchase downloadable videos from our shop while we are away as this is an automatic process, but we will be unable to respond to any technical queries until the 23rd January.

Thank you

Carol and Barry Beckham

Felicity,

Why don't you 'Log-On' to the PTE.Website and download the most recent copy of the PTE Program ?

You will find a "direct link" to PTE shown as www.wnsoft.com up - To the very top left side of

this 'Screen Page' just under the "Invision.Power-Board" (title) - click that and it brings you

directly to the site. And yes, your current 'Registration Number' will be acceptable ~

Brian.Conflow.

Brian,

I think it may be the registration number that Felicity is having a problem with. That's why I suggested she contact Barry - I don't know what sort of arrangement he has made with Igor if he is distributing PTE via CD's, or whether the copy on the CD may be a trial copy, only??

Brian,

I think it may be the registration number that Felicity is having a problem with. That's why I suggested she contact Barry - I don't know what sort of arrangement he has made with Igor if he is distributing PTE via CD's, or whether the copy on the CD may be a trial copy, only??

Al,

You're probably right about the Trial version ~ I simply responded as she said she was having 'invalid code errors' and the Program wouldn't Load coming off a CD-Disc, and Barry not being back till 22nd.

Hope she got sorted out without having to wait too long.

Brian.Conflow.

• 2 months later...