WnSoft Forums

Trial Banner

mchalkie

I have just created my first DVD using a fully registered version of PTE 5. After waiting hours to view it (went to bed in between) dismayed to find the banner appearing throughout claiming this is a trial version. Should I download another PTE and register again or if I make another DVD will it not happen a second time? What do you think anyone? I did pay for the registration key to enable me to use the DVD facility.

chalkiewhite,

Verify that Video Builder is registered.

Open Video Builder

Click- Help/About

If it says Unregistered Version ... re-enter your Video Builder registration key again.

** General practice once you enter your registration key ... you must close and restart Video Builder for the registration to properly take effect.

Easy Test :

Create just a Mpeg2 file of your show ... do not burn DVD yet.

During preview of create Mpeg2 ... verify trial banner is not being displayed. No need to create whole Mpeg2 to verify if trial banner exists.

If trial banner is gone ... you can now burn DVD.

I have just created my first DVD using a fully registered version of PTE 5. After waiting hours to view it (went to bed in between) dismayed to find the banner appearing throughout claiming this is a trial version. Should I download another PTE and register again or if I make another DVD will it not happen a second time? What do you think anyone? I did pay for the registration key to enable me to use the DVD facility.

Thank you so much will give that a try.