WnSoft Forums

Access Violation Error

irresistiblephotos

I am creating a picturestoexe slideshow with 300 pictures. I am also having the slides timed by the length of the music. The error show's as: Access violation @ address 00435c59 in module 'P2e_prev.exe'. Write of address 058F6000

Please advise what this pertains to if anyone knows.

I have a 5:00pm deadline for this show TODAY!!

Thank you for any help.

Matt

I found the problem!!! There was an error on 1 jpeg file about 4 pictures ahead of where the slideshow froze on the screen. I dropped that 1 picture from the show, and it worked like a champ ( As ususal).

I also wanted to plug the customer service I received and responses from people. It was great to get such a quick response. We recommend Pictures to Exe to other photographers and now we can give them even more reason to use this very handy product.

Thank you very much,

Matt

Good detective work Matt, and under critical deadline pressure too! <_<:blink:

Although not specified, if the failure happens at the same point in the show every time it is played then there will be no more than a few suspect slides, and only one or two suspect music tracks (two if switching tracks at failure). The module mentioned in the failure, 'P2e_prev.exe', says that failure was during show preview, guessing at Igor's naming convention. For sure Matt knew what was going on at time of failure.

I wonder if the software that created the failing JPEG will do this again, such that it should be reported & updated.