WnSoft Forums

View from the Road

dpeterso

Hello All –

I’m trying several things with this slideshow. It’s made up of pictures I took on my way to and from the Grand Canyon this past May. It certainly has its share of “not-so-great” photographs. My intent was to just document the trip rather than win a calendar contest.

This is the first show that I’ve posted on the forum that is sized at 1920 x 1080. I also experimented with a different kind of opening, just to get away from the routine. I’m also using a hyperlinked set of words to take you to the download screen.

Ever since the last discussions about Maureen’s choice of music, I’ve tried to relax my cultural biases just a bit. This slideshow has a different kind of potential problem with the music. I’ll call it the “genre shift”. The music shifts because I went from a traveling mode to a scenery mode. Members within my family were quick to point it out to me. I didn’t change anything though because I liked both types of music.

Here’s the link to the slideshow: View from the Road http://www.epetersons.com/slideshows/?acti...%20%28HD%29.exe

Hope you enjoy the show. Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

Hello All –

I’m trying several things with this slideshow. It’s made up of pictures I took on my way to and from the Grand Canyon this past May. It certainly has its share of “not-so-great” photographs. My intent was to just document the trip rather than win a calendar contest.

This is the first show that I’ve posted on the forum that is sized at 1920 x 1080. I also experimented with a different kind of opening, just to get away from the routine. I’m also using a hyperlinked set of words to take you to the download screen.

Ever since the last discussions about Maureen’s choice of music, I’ve tried to relax my cultural biases just a bit. This slideshow has a different kind of potential problem with the music. I’ll call it the “genre shift”. The music shifts because I went from a traveling mode to a scenery mode. Members within my family were quick to point it out to me. I didn’t change anything though because I liked both types of music.

Here’s the link to the slideshow: View from the Road

Hope you enjoy the show. Comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

Hum??? I can see that my hyper link isn't very hyper :) Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Dave

Dave

your link took me to

http://www.epetersons.com/slideshows/?acti...%20%28HD%29.exe

ePetersons.com slideshows

Downloading file: "View from the Road (HD).exe" in 3 seconds

If the download doesnt start automatically, click here

and then the download proceeded ok without the click

on my 19" 1024/768 monitor the show had a 1" border top and bottom

sending it to my 37" ws hd tv via svhs feed aspect at 4:3 in zoom mode there was a +-1" border all around

in ws hd mode "just" setting border s were +- 3" horizontal top and bottom

+- 1" vertical

for normal ws hd viewing "just" is normal setting as per panasonic

viewing my normal computor screen -- edge to edge -- on the tv via svhs feed results in +- 1" border all around in "just" mode

great colours - you maybe should dup;icate the slides with the small hand writing on them and make text larger -- not long enough on screen to read :(

otherwise great show -- Mother Nature gave you some dandy views to capture

ken