WnSoft Forums

Audio problem with Mac executable solved.

Bruss444

Well, it seems I have been the one asking for much help here on this forum and have been graciously helped so much but this time I hope I can perhaps help someone else.

Here is the problem I had and how I solved it:

I just built a 30 minute presentation of our recent trip out West and had added 7 individual song tracks in "project options" and then saved it as a PC executable and it worked fine on my pc. Then I made one as a Mac executable and played it on my MacBook Pro and found two of the songs had horrible distortion and the others were fine. All were MP3 files. I removed them several times and re-ran them again through my sound editor only to have the same problem over again. I then removed all the sound tracks and made them into 1 continuous song in my song editor software and then re-installed it in my presentation as "one song" and now it works beautifully. Our trip was to Glacier, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and watching it on our Sony HD tv connected by HDMI from the MacBook Pro is astounding and just couldn't be better and the sound likewise is very dynamic. Igor and all others, thank you for such a great product!

Bill

Hi Bill, congratulations...

Yes, I also make one soundtrack using Logic; but of course in Logic I use a lot of audiotracks to make a final mix for PtE.

That is a mp3, the backup on an extern harddisk is a wav or aiff file.That works fine for me.

regards,

Henri.