WnSoft Forums

Presentations for Mac

Bruss444

Hello dear friends at Wnsoft forum. Would be be a good idea to have a designated place to now put Mac Executable Presentations so they can be identified as for Mac before downloading? Thanks Bill

Hello Ken, Thanks! Always great help! So great to be part of this forum. My thoughts: I was wondering if posting it there if it would encourage our PC friends that when building PC presentations now to also build a Mac Executable one too for our Mac friends and then post them like the PC exe ones here for viewing. (Some way they need to be identified before downloading whether they are for PC or Mac) Also sometimes I have my MacBook Pro with me and am not by my PC and would like to view some of the presentations such as one finds at Beckham Digital. Another note:I have been working too with Dimitry at WnSoft and uploaded out recent trip out West where I had some audio problems which I worked around but he emailed me and asked I send both the one I had a problem with and my work-around version. He wants to find the bug. (He sent FTP for uploading) I am just delighted with this software and it is interesting seeing it mature. Thanks again Bill