WnSoft Forums

OlgaBoritsch - Great work of art !

boxig

Really enjoyed this one. Perfection in all aspects. Only one big problem - I forgot if I could use the keyboard to return to previous slides, which I very much wanted to do all the time. Album like this, where each slide is better then the other, and which is very long, must have an index page to which I can go from any slide and then go to slide I want. If you make one like this, let me know.

(just add at the end a slide with thumbnails each one linked to its slide, and a very small dot at corner of all slides to go to index. This will be very helpful for people who want to enjoy again some of the photos).

Thank you for your great work

Granot

Hello, Gantor.

Thank you for your compliments!

Album like this, where each slide is better then the other, and which is very long, must have an index page to which I can go from any slide and then go to slide I want.

Dear Gantor, you make mistake: this show is not album... This is "show for good mood" or "relaxation show". (sorry my bad English :( )

All components of this show (photos, music, backgrounds, borders, transitions) are work in complex. Make little experiment: see this show without music... :P

If you make one like this, let me know.

Never! :D

Olga Boritsch is one of very popular amateur photographers of Russia and you can see her photos THERE or on other Russian photo sites.

Regards,

Oleg :blink:

Dear Oleg,

You are 100% right.

I always see first time show without sound. If I want to feel the art of photograpy, my judgment will be influenced by the music, to good or bad. I prefer without transitions too, just photos. This can include background then I look at the whole slide as a photo. Of course every artist can do what he likes and multimedia is ok. But sometimes you can take an avarage photo, add some effect and music and you get art that people like. As for me, as I said, I like to enjoy the photo net without any addition. This is only my private opinion. I always look at it as a not so beautiful girl who put on a great dress and makeup and looks 10. But she is not realy very beautiful. This is the reason why I liked the photos, I shut down the music and the photos are good. Same like taking off the makeup off the girl's face, and if she's still beautiful....

Granot

Nice, Gantor!

I understand your position. You are right too.

But my next show, 'Life is life..." see with music, please. OK? :rolleyes:

You download Olga's photos? Nice pictures, is not it?

Oleg :blink: