WnSoft Forums

Snow Leopard (OSX 10.6.x)

Hello Elnor, I have the MacPro 2009 and 24 inch Cinema Monitor and have played all the Mac Executables both here and at Beckham Digital and they all run superbly. I should mention too I have the late summer 2009 MacBook Pro (I did a clean install from Leopard to Snow Leopard) and all the Mac executables run perfectly on it too and in fact connected it by HDMI to our HD TV and they look great. Did you do an upgrade or a clean install of Snow Leopard or do you have a new system that came with Snow Leopard on it? Bill

Keith,

Strangely, if I create the slideshow as a ZIP fie and uncompress on the Mac all works great. But if I do not create as a Zip file it will not work!

Most likely you forgot to include some file content or order of the file content.

However, most users find its easiest just to use the Create in Zip feature rather than the Create to avoid missing some of the content when copying the files for Mac users.