WnSoft Forums

Hairy Bikers "Mum Knows Best".

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

This show is produced from pictures at 1024x768 res, it runs for 6m41s and is a 24.5mb download.

Last summer my wife & I obtained tickets for a recording of an episode of the BBC TV Show Hairy Bikers "Mum Knows Best" at Bolton Abbey North Yorkshire. As the episode was shown on national TV earlier this week I thought it might be of interest to those who wanted to see what goes on behind the scenes. There are a couple of on site recordings and a lot of action. It's not meant to be a classical masterpiece (If I ever manage to produce one),

Regards

Yachtsman1

http://www.mediafire.com/?nj4ojmqdotj

Hello Eric,

As I had seen (by chance) the Hairy biker's show in the week I downloaded the AV. After the shock of the blast of Bach at the beginning I thoroughly enjoyed the images and audio accompaniment.Good variety of shots. Not sure about the 'Floyd' ending but that obviously means something to you.

Well done.

Anthony

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Anthony, glad you enjoyed the show.

I have been a Floyd fan since he first came on TV. There was a documentary on TV about him & he died the next morning as I was compiling the show, so that's the reason for the dedication. Did a similar thing on my Hunton Steam Fair show for Fred Dibnah. I believe characters like them should be acknowledged when they have given so much enjoyment.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.