WnSoft Forums

Facebook Video

masrawy

old thread

Hello to all,

The search for my question brought me to the threat unfortunately he didn't get response, I'm in the same boat as the original poster I would like to upload my slideshows to Facebook? Is ths possible ? I have a license for the basic PTE not the deluxe version, do I have to upgrade to deluxe in order for me to accomplish what I want? Or that's not possible with PTE no matter what version I'm using!!

I tried to upload the .avi file produced by the program but I got this error message from Facebook:

"You recently uploaded a video to Facebook. Unfortunately, it could not be processed. This can happen for a couple of reasons:

* The file you uploaded is not actually a video file. Make sure you can play it on your computer before uploading.

* The video format you uploaded is not supported by our system. We are always trying to improve the compatibility of Facebook Video, but some videos can be problematic. Try converting the video into a more common format."

Thanks in advance.~masrawy

Thanks PTE community, managed to find a solution on my own the old fashion way trial and error unsure.gif and siphoning through this link. I still may decide to upgrade to take advantage of the iPhone capability!!

... just in case someone else is looking for the same thing!! Cheers smile.gif

old thread

Hello to all,

The search for my question brought me to the threat unfortunately he didn't get response, I'm in the same boat as the original poster I would like to upload my slideshows to Facebook? Is ths possible ? I have a license for the basic PTE not the deluxe version, do I have to upgrade to deluxe in order for me to accomplish what I want? Or that's not possible with PTE no matter what version I'm using!!

I tried to upload the .avi file produced by the program but I got this error message from Facebook:

"You recently uploaded a video to Facebook. Unfortunately, it could not be processed. This can happen for a couple of reasons:

* The file you uploaded is not actually a video file. Make sure you can play it on your computer before uploading.

* The video format you uploaded is not supported by our system. We are always trying to improve the compatibility of Facebook Video, but some videos can be problematic. Try converting the video into a more common format."

Thanks in advance.~masrawy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi..When you are uploading the videos and photos click the "Export" button to upload your photos to your Facebook account. The uploaded photos are considered pending. You'll have the opportunity to review pending photos on Facebook and set the privacy level before making them visible from your profile.